Wednesday 31 July 2013

Small Pet Owl plushie

Hey Jammers!
Here is a note: Tomorrow, I am going on a short 3-day vacation to Cornwall. I will see if there is Wi-fi there, if there is, I will post earlier than 6pm AJF time tomorrow. If I don't post by 6pm, there is no Wifi, so Kinyonga, could you post for me please? Thank you! ^-^
Also, I got a MacBook Air today! YAY! I'm so happy :D
Okay, next...
This is the item!
Ugh, I don't want to fill up space yet as I have no idea how to delete stuff, and I don't know how to copy so...
Just look in the summer carnival.
HAPPY JAMMING! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hello. Great job. I did not expect this this week. This is a great story. Thanks!
    I just added this web page to my bookmarks. I really like reading your posts. Thank you!
    shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good subject to talk about. Sometimes I fav stuff like this on Reddit. I don't think this would be the best to submit though. I'll look around and find another article that may work.
    how-do-we-make-our-life-healthy-and-long

    ReplyDelete