Monday 20 May 2013

Hey Jammers!
No school for me today, dentist :P And I missed a trip to the science museum today! :*(
Oh well, today is rare item Monday...again o.o
Duh! What other day would it be!
Here is this week's TERRIBLE 'rare'...
No wait, first of all... let's place some guesses...
COLOUR: BLUE OR PURPLE
PRICE: 750-1000 GEMS
LAND OR OCEAN?: LAND
CLOTHING OR FURNITURE?: CLOTHING -.-'
MEMBER? : YES .-.
Okay now... let's see what it is...
Woah, bull's eye o.o
Blue, Member, 1000 gems, Land, Clothing... (\_-
Disappointing if ya ask me
On a side topic, someone is spamming my inbox >:(
I think they will do it again when I log on tomorrow so I will take a picture then... but I had 6 jam a grams all saying let's be buddies! I'm starting to suspect this person of scamming -.-'
I don't even know her o.o
Alright, bye and... see you around!
-CleverQueen
I will post a video today just waiting for Java to download (\_- Here's another logical video XD My first ever youtube vid :3




3 comments:

  1. crashingstar200026 April 2014 at 06:34

    All the RIM are awful...
    Animal Jam needs to come up with something cool!
    Something like fox hat :3

    ReplyDelete