Thursday 2 May 2013

Important information! Read...

Hi Jammers!
BELOW ARE CONFIRMED DATES OF TIMES I WILL NOT BE POSTING

Monday, 13th May- Thursday,16th May
KS2 SATs o-o
I have to be at school at 7:45am... EVERY DAY DX
It will be a tiring and stressful week...

Monday, 10th June 2013-Friday,14th June 2013
I am going to France with my class :D
I have to be at school at 4:45am... waking up at 3:00am
On Friday I will be back at 9:30pm...
Sorry!!

During these times, could someone post for me?
Sign up below!

4 comments:

  1. Aww I wish I had a blogger account!
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could try to post for you! btw I am getting a blogger Account just tell me what I should post about in general (rares betas ranting frendship scammers etc..)
    ~silentflight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything you want. Occasionally post about new items :P

      Delete